Get to Know the Capstone Title Team
Colby Bodoin - Director of Operations/Examination
Colby Bodoin is featured in our "Get to know the Capstone Title Team" series. Colby is Capstone Title's Director of Operations/Examination.
1. Who inspires you?
I am inspired by the three beautiful ladies in my life. My wife Elisa, who motivates me to be the best version of myself that I can be. My grandmother Rose, who has a beautiful zest for life. And I can’t forget my golden retriever Kiwi, who never allows me to have a bad day!
2. If you could meet someone from the past, who would it be?
For me it would be my grandfather Pete. He was a brilliant businessman and taught me the fundamentals of operating a successful business. His greatest gift to me was teaching me how business can affect people’s lives in a positive way and that is a legacy I am passionate about passing forward. I would love to be able to go back in time and just shadow him for a day!
3. What’s the best trip you’ve taken?
A couple of years ago my wife and I took a trip to Spain and visited Barcelona and Pamplona. It was really unforgettable trip! We got engaged in Barcelona and then were able to attend the Festival of San Fermin in Pamplona and witness the Running of the Bulls. Pretty hard to top that one!
4. Where is your happy place?
I love travelling the world and experiencing different food, people, and cultures. I also enjoy an early morning fishing trip on a quiet lake. It’s definitely my “zen place”.
5. What do you love about working at Capstone?
For me it is the passion for people. Capstone’s values are not just a catch phrase. Brad and the entire team genuinely care about people and about making a difference. To be in a position to have a positive impact on our team, our clients, and our community is what I love most about my job!
Colby Bodoin BIO
- Get to Know Marlyn Pina
- Charity Highlight - Austin Habitat for Humanity
- Homestead Exemptions
- Get to Know Matt Whigham
- Charity Highlight - Partnerships for Children
- Get to Know Tish Pietsch
- Note from Brad (12/6/19)
- Get to Know Kelsey Morgan
- Note from Brad (7/12/19)
- Note from Brad (6/14/19)
- Get to Know Colby Bodoin
- Note from Brad (5/31/19)
- Get to Know Kathy Moore
- Note from Brad (5/10/19)
- Note from Brad (4/26/19)
- Get to Know Belinda Zapata
- Interview With Rob Gandy, Co-CEO Of Cielo Property Group
- Interview With Jay Tinney Of Tinney Barbecue
- Drop The Mic Operational Management: 10 Operational Management Tips
- Interview With DMA Compaines President And Owner Diana McIver
- Interview With REILLY, REALTORS® Owner And Managing Broker, Michael Reilly
- Interview With Thrive, FP's President Adrian Lufschanowski
- We LOVE Learning and Growing
- Interview With Pearlstone Partners CEO And Principal Robert Lee
- We LOVE Serving Others
- Why You Should Get Involved With Community Service In Austin
- We LOVE Our Team Members and Clients
- We LOVE Being Open And Honest!
- Renting VS Buying & The Value In Each
- Our Team. Our Values. Why Love Drives Our Company Culture.