Get to Know the Capstone Title Team
Marlyn Pina - Commercial Escrow Assistant
Marlyn Pina is featured in our "Get to know the Capstone Title Team" series. Marlyn is a Commercial Escrow Assistant for Capstone Title.
1. Who inspires you?
People who take a risk and fail but unapologetically get right back up and try again anyways.
2. Favorite guilty pleasure movie?
Home Alone, I can quote almost every line of that movie.
3. What’s the best trip you’ve taken?
I spent a whole month in Naples, Italy the summer after 6th grade. My aunt was stationed there for the Navy.
4. Where is your happy place?
5. What do you love about working at Capstone?
From the very first day that I started, everyone treated me like I was already a part of the family. I say family because although we are a team the kindness and concern that everyone shows for each other is unlike any work environment I’ve ever been a part of. Everyone operates as equals regardless of job title and are always willing to help each other out no matter what.
Marlyn Pina BIO
- Get to Know Marlyn Pina
- Charity Highlight - Austin Habitat for Humanity
- Homestead Exemptions
- Get to Know Matt Whigham
- Charity Highlight - Partnerships for Children
- Get to Know Tish Pietsch
- Note from Brad (12/6/19)
- Get to Know Kelsey Morgan
- Note from Brad (7/12/19)
- Note from Brad (6/14/19)
- Get to Know Colby Bodoin
- Note from Brad (5/31/19)
- Get to Know Kathy Moore
- Note from Brad (5/10/19)
- Note from Brad (4/26/19)
- Get to Know Belinda Zapata
- Interview With Rob Gandy, Co-CEO Of Cielo Property Group
- Interview With Jay Tinney Of Tinney Barbecue
- Drop The Mic Operational Management: 10 Operational Management Tips
- Interview With DMA Compaines President And Owner Diana McIver
- Interview With REILLY, REALTORS® Owner And Managing Broker, Michael Reilly
- Interview With Thrive, FP's President Adrian Lufschanowski
- We LOVE Learning and Growing
- Interview With Pearlstone Partners CEO And Principal Robert Lee
- We LOVE Serving Others
- Why You Should Get Involved With Community Service In Austin
- We LOVE Our Team Members and Clients
- We LOVE Being Open And Honest!
- Renting VS Buying & The Value In Each
- Our Team. Our Values. Why Love Drives Our Company Culture.